Now Designs 2-Layer Simply Steel Tiffin
Lunch on the go is now even more convenient than ever with the Danica Heirloom 2-Tier Tiffin in Simply Steel! The original tiffin originates back to when the British occupied India in the late 18th century and had to pack lighter meals during the hot, languid days. The Danica Heirloom 2-Tier Tiffin, made from stainless steel, features a similar shape and design of ordinary tiffins, presenting 2-tiers of stackable round tins with a lid. These stackable tins are held together with a convenient snap closure to ensure your food stays locked inside, maintaining warm temperatures for several hours. You may pack your 2-Tier Tiffin how you like for your convenience, whether with roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables, soup and salad, or basmati rice and curry. What makes the Tiffin exceptional is that it eliminates the need to pack disposable dinnerware, being an eco-friendly choice for your adventures around the city, on a hike, or a day at the beach—wherever you choose to go! When you are done using the 2-Tier Tiffin, it is safe to wash in the dishwasher for an easy clean. Featuring a convenient carrying handle, the Danica Heirloom 2-Tier Tiffin in Simply Steel makes for a unique lunch box to tote around for school, work, or anywhere you need to go!
Danica Heirloom 2-Tier Tiffin (Simply Steel) Features:
- Made from stainless steel
- The original tiffin originates when the British established themselves in India in the 18th century
- Presents 2-tiers of stackable round tins with a lid
- Stackable tins are held in place with a snap closure to lock food inside and maintain temperatures for several hours
- Let's you customize how you organize your lunch or meal on the go
- Great for short adventures: beach days, hiking trips, school, work, or at the park
- Eliminates the need to pack disposable dinnerware
- Built-in carrying handle
- Diameter: 5.5"
- Height: 4.5"