EverBamboo Bin Deodorizer+Dehumidifier
For Garbage Bin, Diaper Pail, Compost Pail, Rice Bin, etc.
- ALL NATURAL bamboo charcoal
- UNSCENTED - eliminates odours instead of masking them
- LASTS UP TO 1 YEAR - reactivate under sunlight every 30-60 days
Bamboo charcoal is produced from the rapidly growing moso bamboo. Its porous structure gives the charcoal its revolutionary abilities as both a deodorizer and dehumidifier.
- Clean and dry inner lid of your bin
- Peel tape from adhesive velcro and press firmly into place
- Wait for 24 hours for adhesive to reach maximum strength
- Fasten linen sleeve to adhesive velcro
- For indoor use only. Do not expose lid to sunlight. Continued exposure to sunlight can weaken adhesive.
- Linen sleeve is hand-washable
- Once a month, remove 10 g packet from linen sleeve and leave packet outside under direct sunlight (2-3 hours per side) for optimal performance. With proper care, packet will last up to one year.
- After one year, cut open packet and mix charcoal granules into soil to regulate moisture.
Content: Unscented bamboo charcoal granules