Matter Company - Baby Sun Stick
With Calendula & Shea Butter
Chemical-free Baby Sun Care Stick protects delicate young skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays, by using non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide.
Safe for children of all ages, our non-greasy formula moisturizes with nourishing oils of shea butter and jojoba oil while soothing calendula and vitamin E offer skin healing properties.
Water-resistant and travel-friendly, our baby sun care stick is easy to apply, especially on smaller patches of the face, lips, hands, nose and ears.
How to Use:
- The Matter Co. Baby Sun Care Cream is the equivalent to an SPF 30 and is safe for infants 3 months and up. Please note it is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin, it is recommended to use 2mg/cm2 – size of a penny
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates.
- Reapply after swimming, or rigorous activity which causes sweating
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use.
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using.
Active Ingredients: zinc oxide 20% Non-medical ingredients: helianthus annuus* (sunflower seed oil), cera alba (beeswax), ricinus communis (castor oil), caprylic/capric triglyceride (from coconut oil), butyrospermum parkii* (shea butter), calendula officinalis* (pot marigold), hypericum perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), sesamum indicum* (sesame seed oil), tocopherol (vitamin E)
Size: 0.65 oz (18.4 g)